|Unit Price||Total Price|
|Sukam 800VA/12V Home UPS/Inverter (1)||N 27,600||N 27,600|
|Sukam 200Ah/12V SMF Battery (1)||N 60,750.00||N 60,750.00|
|Sukam Single Battery Trolley (1)||N 5,400||N 5,400|
|Installation||N 18,000||N 18,000|
|Total Price||N 111,750|
- High surge withstand capability (up to 300%)
- Provides pure sine wave power output (100% pure) – purer than power from grid (great for your sensitive equipment)
- Instant switchover: for the computer to run uninterrupted during power cuts, without rebooting.
- Provides extra long back-up for computers
- Space Saver – ideal for modern day households.
- User friendly display of alerts
- Aesthetically designed to blend into your upscale living environment.
- Option of castor wheel mounted trolley for easy movement.
- LED display to aid monitoring of performance
- Saves 40% electricity bill as compared to square wave inverter
- Incorporates smart overload sensing and short-circuit protection with auto reset.
In general, Su-Kam inverters mean a lot of comfort and new, hassle-free lifestyle because of the following benefits they bring:
- Extended Power Backup: Get several hours of backup to meet your power need over most of the day. For the right load, your Sukam inverter will deliver hours of power backup.
- Zero Running costs: They require no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil, saving you lots of money otherwise spent on power generators. Also no frequent breakdowns as you’re likely to get with your overworked power generator.
- Noise-Free Operation: Your Su-kam inverter is noiseless. Now you can spare yourself all that generator noise you’ve been enduring as a necessary evil
- No Oil Mess: Sukam inverter uses no oil, causes no oil spill or dirt and is a clean appliance like other gadgets in your home.
- No Fumes: The inverter also produces no fumes or smoke, saving your environment all the air pollution your power generator punishes you with.
- Auto-run: All the stress of starting, stopping, changing over, topping oil, pouring diesel, cleaning oil mess and all the other tedious chores of managing a generator are eliminated for you. Sukam inverters run in automated mode, requiring no manual intervention.
- Conserve, Optimise: The inverter is an economy device, helping you optimise. Switch on only your TV and that’s the power you use, all else stays stored. For a generator, it must run at full capacity, burning fuel at full requirement, even if it’s just a bulb you want to light.
- High end DSP based design.
- Light weight and compact in design resulting in space saving.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery deep discharge protection.
- Charger capable of charging deep discharged batteries.
- Charger is supported with spike busters and line filters eliminating every possible harmonic distortions.
- CCCV based charger to reduce water topping frequency.
- Better overload handling capacity as compared to ordinary inverter.
- Noiseless in operation.
- User friendly display and operation.
- High surges capability.
- Runs heavy loads.
- Battery pole reversal protection.
Estimated Load Capacity
- 1 small Television unit
- 2 Fans
- 3 Light Points
- 1 VCD
- 1 DSTV Decoder or Sound System
Su-Kam Pure Sine Wave (800VA/12V) Output Power – 800VA. Output wave form – Pure Sine wave. Peak efficiency > 88%. Output voltage – 220V. Nominal battery voltage – 12V. Overlaod capacity handling – 105% for 6 minutes. Compartible battery type – Lead Acid/SMF. Weight – 4.5kg. Dimensions LxWxH (mm) – 548x345x225. Casing – sheet steel with plastic front. Manufacturer’s warranty: 12 months