|Unit Price||Total Price|
|Sukam 1400VA/24V Home UPS/Inverter (1)||N 54,000||N 54,000|
|Sukam 200Ah/12V SMF Battery (2)||N 60,750||N 121,500|
|Sukam Double Battery Trolley (1)||N 10,800||N 10,800|
|Installation||N 22,000||N 22,000|
|Total Price||N 208,300|
- Offers budget capacity that meets most family power backup needs at relatively affordable cost
- Solid performance with years of service enabling user recoup investment and enjoy power supply dividend
- Cost saving with dual function of inverter and UPS, dispensing the need to invest in UPS
- Compact, space-saving design that tidily fits into home environment
- Longer backup for computer as compared to using regular UPS
- Appliance-friendly, enhancing lifespan of the appliances like TVs – ensures no damaging Time Gap (start-up delay) between power cut and resumption of back-up power.
- Extended Power Backup: Get several hours of backup to meet your power need over most of the day. For the right load, your Sukam inverter offers over 10 hours of supply.
- Zero Running costs: They require no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil, saving you lots of money spent on power generators. Also no frequent breakdowns as you’re likely to get with your overworked power generator.
- Noise-Free: Your Su-kam inverter is noiseless. Now you can spare yourself all that generator noise you’ve been enduring as a necessary evil
- No Oil Mess: Sukam inverter uses no oil, causes no oil spill or dirt and is a clean appliance like other gadgets in your room.
- No Fumes: The inverter also produces no fumes or smoke, saving your environment all the air pollution your power generator punishes you with.
- Auto-run: All the stress of starting, stopping, changing over, topping oil, pouring diesel, cleaning oil mess and all the other tedious chores of managing a generator are eliminated for you. Sukam inverters run in automated mode, requiring no manual intervention.
- Conserve, Optimise: The inverter is an economy device, helping you optimise. Switch on only your TV and that’s the power you use, all else stays stored. For a generator, it must run at full capacity, burning fuel at full requirement, even if its just a bulb you want to light.
Key features of Sukam 1.4kva Inverter:
- High end DSP based design.
- Light weight and compact in design resulting in space saving.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery deep discharge protection.
- Charger capable of charging deep discharged batteries.
- Charger is supported with spike busters and line filters eliminating every possible harmonic distortions.
- CCCV based charger to reduce water topping frequency.
- Better overload handling capacity as compared to ordinary inverter.
- Noiseless in operation.
- User friendly display and operation.
- High surges capability.
- Runs heavy loads.
- Battery pole reversal protection.
Estimated Load Capacity
- 1 Computer
- 1 21 to 29 Inch T.V
- 3 Fans
- 4 Lighting Points
- 1 VCD
- 1 DSTV Decoder
- 1 Sound System
Technical Specs:Output Power – 1400VA. Output wave form – Pure Sine wave. Peak efficiency > 88%. Output voltage – 220V. Nominal battery voltage – 24V. Overload capacity handling – 105% for 6 minutes. Compartible battery type – Lead Acid/SMF. Weight – 5.7kg. Dimensions LxWxH (mm) – 470x295x170. Casing – sheet steel with plastic front. Manufacturer’s warranty 12 months.